Posted on December 20, 2012, in Celebration Cakes, Experimental and tagged Baking, cake, christmas, christmas cake, craft, decorating, portmanteau, quilling, sugar paste. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
- Secret Snatch Cakes
- Quick Bake: What’s better than men and chocolate?
- The Mykivity
- Pissedmas Quake
- Wondercat Christmas: Mo Farah Mince Pies
- Wondercat is back baking! Chocolate Peanut Popcorn Cake
- Chadder’s birthday treasure hunt…
- The “Miss Ayesha”
- Biscuits and bears…
- Cats in boxes and chocolatey superposition…
Wondercat loves The Vanilla Duck!
Wondercat loves Salon 31!
- Secret Snatch Cakes wp.me/p1xUgj-iD 1 week ago
- I'm with @thesexdoctoruk you should follow her! She's a font of sexy advice! 1 month ago
- The knowledge squished into my head at #qedcon has been knocked out by the kettlebell I just dropped on my noggin. #hungoverworkout 1 month ago
- #qedcon what colour are these so called lanyards? I may have to rethink my sartorial choices. 1 month ago
- Tiny kettlebells phase 2...smaller and better shaped. Prizes if anyone guesses what the paper they're sat… instagr.am/p/VkBGZOvRyJ/ 3 months ago